Saints to sign Junior Galette soon? (1 Viewer)

martez wilson (@MartezWilson95) tweeted at 10:05 PM on Sat, Mar 02, 2013:
Year of the TakeOva RT @JuniorG93: Me + @MartezWilson95 Taking Over This New 3/4 #Whodatnation Y'all Ready? #WhoDat

I like this one better!

Seems like Junior and Martez are hungry as ****! I can't wait until we completely let these young dogs off of the chain!

Seems like Junior and Martez are hungry as ****! I can't wait until we completely let these young dogs off of the chain!

The problem is that no coach has seen fit to make either one any more than a part time player. Hopefully they are spending as much time trying to get better as they are tweeting about their contract. Seem any tweets about their learning a new position or getting in better shape?

The problem is that no coach has seen fit to make either one any more than a part time player. Hopefully they are spending as much time trying to get better as they are tweeting about their contract. Seem any tweets about their learning a new position or getting in better shape?

Agreed X 1,000,000

Because they are both rotational pass rushers at best. Neither has proven that they could even be full time pass rushers, let alone 3 down players.

I would prefer seeing them make plays....and not just talk about it.....

But this is the time of the year when talk is the only thing they can do. let's see if they can be starters first.

What if he's just taking a dump and these things cross his mind?

That's the case with 70% of my tweets.

130304032758435271.jpg

I doubt he'd be this excited about a mere tender offer nor do I think his agent would advice him to "sign" his tender the second he gets it without at least testing the market. I'm guessing this is a 2-yr deal worth between $4.5 and $5m, a "prove it" type deal.

I doubt he'd be this excited about a mere tender offer nor do I think his agent would advice him to "sign" his tender the second he gets it without at least testing the market. I'm guessing this is a 2-yr deal worth between $4.5 and $5m, a "prove it" type deal.

If he gets a long-term deal (> one year), it will most likely be for less than his RFA tender to save money against the cap.

I hope we do the same thing with DLP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom