Saints to sign Junior Galette soon? (1 Viewer)

nosaints213

ad majorem dei gloriam
Reaction score
He just tweeted this 15 minutes ago:

JUNIOR GALETTE ‏@JuniorG93
Man I'm ready to #Sign lets Goooo!!!!

And he has been talking about how much he wants to be a Saint on twitter. I think it's coming soon!

It might just be a random impatient tweet while he waits for his eggs to boil or something...

It might just be a random impatient tweet while he waits for his eggs to boil or something...

Could be. Or possibly, his agent told him that he and the Saints have come to terms, and all he has to do now is sign the contract... Who know? But I thought it was worth posting.

I am a Junior fan -- but I don't know how productive it is to try to make sense of his tweets.

Could be. Or possibly, his agent told him that he and the Saints have come to terms, and all he has to do now is sign the contract... Who know? But I thought it was worth posting.

Yeah.

Cool cool cool

False alarm guys. He's just talking about deez again.

LOL Junior at it again with his cryptic tweets. Sounds to me like he's just in a hurry to get the ball rolling with his contarct. I personally think the team is gonna tender him and make him earn that big contract this season. As much as alot of us like the dude he's still unproven. If he gets the start at OLB we'll finally get to see some extensive "Junior" time.

I swear he just goes down his TL and retweets everything. I struggle to not unfollow him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom