Saints Top 10 Big Board (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Curious what you think would be Loomis and DA's top 10 big board after the recent FA signing's ..... thinking these would be the ones they dont pass on regardless of whats on the current roster....

Assuming no trade up and knowing that they value players in clouds, I would see these ten as the most likely to make it to us and be valued by the Saints

Myles Murphy DE
Bryan Bresee DT
Brian Branch S
Joey Porter Jr. CB
Calijah Kancey DT
Deonte Banks CB
Nolan Smith DE
Bijan Robinson RB
Michael Mayer TE
Cam Smith CB

Don´t know much about the CB prospects, but I´m assuming you are thinking of a slot CB that could be valued by the team. Even then I don´t know that they would want to spend a high draft pick on a slot CB, given that´s the deepest position they have on D.
Are there pass rushing Lbers or tweener type DEs that could be targets late in round one?

Last edited:
Don´t know much about the CB prospects, but I´m assuming you are thinking of a slot CB that could be valued by the team. Even then I don´t know that they would want to spend a high draft pick on a slot CB, given that´s the deepest position they have on D.
Are there pass rushing Lbers or tweener type DEs that could be targets late in round one?
Just looking for what everyone's opinion on a top 10 that Loomis and DA would draft at 29 or 40 regardless of their position.... for example if Byron Young were to fall to 29 would they draft him or ? since we signed Carr...

Assuming no trade up and knowing that they value players in clouds, I would see these ten as the most likely to make it to us and be valued by the Saints

Myles Murphy DE
Bryan Bresee DT
Brian Branch S
Joey Porter Jr. CB
Calijah Kancey DT
Deonte Banks CB
Nolan Smith DE
Bijan Robinson RB
Michael Mayer TE
Cam Smith CB

Thoughts on O'Cyrus Torrance? He seems like the only IOL that sneaks into the bottom of 1st round big boards. I think we are actively looking for an OG to replace Peat in '24.

Myles Murphy DE
Bryan Bresee DT
Brian Branch S
Joey Porter Jr. CB
Calijah Kancey DT
Deonte Banks CB
Nolan Smith DE
Bijan Robinson RB
Michael Mayer TE
Cam Smith CB
Love most of these guys but I’ll be amazed if half that list is there at our pick.
Murphy
Porter
Smith (both of em)
Kancey.

The above will all be long gone by our pick imo. Maybe Bresee too.

Thoughts on O'Cyrus Torrance? He seems like the only IOL that sneaks into the bottom of 1st round big boards. I think we are actively looking for an OG to replace Peat in '24.
Would love the pick.
Nolan Smith has to be higher on this list correct especially with the loss of Kayden Ellis. Right?
He won’t make it anywhere near our pick.

Bjan Robinson
Myles Murphy
Brian Branch
Zay Flowers
Michael Mayer
Nolan Smith
Deonte Banks
Kelee Ringo
Bryan Breese
Jackson Smith-Njigba

real hard to rank these from 1 to 10 some I dont like and some I would be over the moon for....

Nolan Smith has to be higher on this list correct especially with the loss of Kayden Ellis. Right?
He shouldn’t fall that low but also shouldn’t go that high when the factor in production and film. Good player but did produce like the measurables would indicate.

I get a very, very strong feeling that the Saints will trade up using a good portion of the draft capital from the comp picks perhaps....but the roster is strong, there is no chance of 10 drafted players making this roster....I see them targeting a few players they really want in the top 15 picks and trading up to get him/them.....

I get a very, very strong feeling that the Saints will trade up using a good portion of the draft capital from the comp picks perhaps....but the roster is strong, there is no chance of 10 drafted players making this roster....I see them targeting a few players they really want in the top 15 picks and trading up to get him/them.....
My feeling as well but nobody was thinking of 10 drafted players we only have 8 and when we trade up probably only like 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom