Saints: Trades (Speculation) (1 Viewer)

I trust Loomis will make the smart decision. Unless we suffer some big injury before the trade deadline, I see no trades for the Saints this season. No sense rocking the boat when everything is clicking. And, you want to keep the quality depth you have in case you have injuries later.

I don't really see the depth at DE that you speak of. We only have 4 on the roster. Those 4 are Will Smith, Charles Grant, Bobby McCray, and Jeff Charleston. With the defensive scheme that Gregg Williams runs, I don't see the need for a lights out LB. He likes to use Roman Harper and the nickel back, whether it be Randall Gay or Malcolm Jenkins, for blitzing.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that a great SLB or WLB wouldn't be great. But, the lack of certainly isn't hindering this team. And if it were, Shawne Merriman is NOT the answer. He's done absolutely nothing since coming back from his steroid suspension.

:plus-un2:

i can't see us trading any players.

i can see us trading picks for other players, but i dont think Sean is in any need of trading right now, he has a very solid team and all have great chemistry with each other. Why fix something that doesn't need fixing?

thats my mentality

I don't know much about Hargrove (clark kent)

oh, you and your boy matty ice will know alot about #69 come nov 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom