Saints Training Camp / Daily Updates 8-4-20 (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning Who Dats!! The first round of testing is complete so players can begin strength and conditioning tests as well as walkthroughs. Some details on how this will go...
S/C time is limited to 120 mins. Walkthroughs limited to 60 mins.
The deadline for players to opt out is now officially this Thursday by 3 pm CT.

I don't know how much info will come out of this camp given the circumstances but we'll do our best to keep y'all updated.

Stay safe and Who Dat!!

So players can't be suspended for drug use anymore? So if some guy shows up and tests positive for crank, that's just a fine? If I'm a NFL player who is really into drugs then this is the green light to party hard.

Edit: If it's just for pot then that makes much more sense lol.

Last edited:
What are the odds that a player tests positive but has faithfully adhered to social distancing guidelines? Kinda sad to think about somebody lighting up all by their lonesome selves.

What are the odds that a player tests positive but has faithfully adhered to social distancing guidelines? Kinda sad to think about somebody lighting up all by their lonesome selves.
I have heard, via interviews and such, that players do like to smoke because it helps with pain rather than taking pain meds the doctors give them. Also, it helps them relax, but doesn't leave them feeling hung over like alcohol. Maybe think of it like them having a beer after work, but not beer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom