Saints Training Camp Transactions in Week 1 (Cuts, Contracts, and Lists) (2 Viewers)

They should have released the Punter that they signed as an UDRFA instead of Nicholls. We need all the CB help we can get right now.
agree. Without preseason games, really no need for a 2nd punter. I am sure he will be gone soon.

I wonder what the brass is seeing with letting these guys go and they must like these young guys on the roster or they know the 6 they keeping
I think they are just getting to the new mandated 80 man roster (reduced from 90). With the 9 cuts, I think they are at 81 (if the PUPs count against the roster as Amie Just reported). If so, I would think the punter is the next to go.

I think they are just getting to the new mandated 80 man roster (reduced from 90). With the 9 cuts, I think they are at 81 (if the PUPs count against the roster as Amie Just reported). If so, I would think the punter is the next to go.
Yeah had an idea of that, also I thought the PUP list counted as a spot? Also they should be at 79 with Van der Lan and Cole Wick opting out correct?

My bad I forgot about Bradham and Fowler.

Players n PUP do not count against the roster but do count against the cap. It is similar to the IR but only can only be designated during the pre-season and can extend until I believe week 6. At that point they have be be activated or IR'd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom