Saints Training Camp Updates 7-26-18 (1 Viewer)

Is is really necessary, to be the 1st person to report (tweet) something that ends up being a non-story? (IE; Thomas walks off with trainer). How about waiting to see if there is really a concern (newsworthy) before just blasting a tweet! I don’t get it and have no respect for ANYONE that does that type of thing. Maybe he had to go take a dump? It is silly and is like a bunch of grammar school
kids, that cannot wait to say; “I said it first”. GTFU and act like a professional, instead of a grammar school age kid. Geezus.

You might not want to watch the New then, because that's pretty much what News is these days...speculation, assumptions and propaganda...all for likes, clicks and views.

Attending camp this weekend and I see no outside food or beverage allowed. So can you not bring water?

C'mon man, it's just like being at the practice. If you were physically at practice, and Mike walked off, you would keep an eye out for his return.

Of course, but I wouldn’t be tweeting or texting eveyone about “Thomas just walked off the field with a trainer” only because I wouldn’t even begin to guess as to the reason why he had to leave. Now if he did not return during the remainder of the practice; then I would mention it. That is my point. Not every single thing is worthy of being immediately blasted. As an example. Is Cam’s hair really worthy of a tweet...etc? Come on.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that folks are criticizing the content that someone is voluntarily (and very courteously) posting...really? If you don't like than GTFU and don't read it....

Thanks Redjem and any others that tirelessly provide massive information....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom