Saints Training Camp Updates 7-26-18 (1 Viewer)

Is is really necessary, to be the 1st person to report (tweet) something that ends up being a non-story? (IE; Thomas walks off with trainer). How about waiting to see if there is really a concern (newsworthy) before just blasting a tweet! I don’t get it and have no respect for ANYONE that does that type of thing. Maybe he had to go take a dump? It is silly and is like a bunch of grammar school
kids, that cannot wait to say; “I said it first”. GTFU and act like a professional, instead of a grammar school age kid. Geezus.

Is is really necessary, to be the 1st person to report (tweet) something that ends up being a non-story? (IE; Thomas walks off with trainer). How about waiting to see if there is really a concern (newsworthy) before just blasting a tweet! I don’t get it and have no respect for ANYONE that does that type of thing. Maybe he had to go take a dump? It is silly and is like a bunch of grammar school
kids, that cannot wait to say; “I said it first”. GTFU and act like a professional, instead of a grammar school age kid. Geezus.

C'mon man, it's just like being at the practice. If you were physically at practice, and Mike walked off, you would keep an eye out for his return.

Pretty sure Lasco was cut.

Per Nola.com:
Running back Daniel Lasco, whom the Saints waived with a failed physical designation when they signed Shane Vereen on July 18, will spend the season on the reserve/physically unable to perform list. Lasco will stay with the Saints, but will not be able to play this season after ending last season on injured reserve with a bulging disc injury.

Per Nola.com:
Running back Daniel Lasco, whom the Saints waived with a failed physical designation when they signed Shane Vereen on July 18, will spend the season on the reserve/physically unable to perform list. Lasco will stay with the Saints, but will not be able to play this season after ending last season on injured reserve with a bulging disc injury.

The Saints organization is classy and they care for their players. Bulging disc may mean and end to his career but instead of cutting the guy, they will keep him on payroll for a full year while he tries to fully recover. You think Lasco will be loyal to SP, Loomis and Rita???

Ready to see The Lattimore Penitentiary open for business

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom