Saints Training Camp Updates 7-26-19 (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning Who Dats!!
It's Day 1 of Saints training camp practice. The gates will open at 8 am and practice begins at 8:50 am. Don't forget your tickets. As always, if you are attending practice please feel free to share your thoughts and pictures!!

It all starts today, Miami or bust!!! Whatever it takes!!!
Let's get this! Who Dat!!

Last edited:
Good Morning Who Dats!!
It's Day 1 of Saints training camp practice. The gates will open at 8 am and practice begins at 8:50 am. Don't forget your tickets. As always, if you are attending practice please feel free to share you thoughts and pictures!!

It all starts today, Miami or bust!!! Whatever it takes!!!
Let's get this! Who Dat!!
Who Dat?!

I heard Cameron Meredith passed the conditioning test... Does that mean he is finally healthy enough to practice in full?
He might be limited but I think he will get some work done. Probably increase it as time goes, unless any setback. As of now, I still don't feel he will make the team. My opinion might change if he practice and play in the preseason without setback. If he can play like his old self, it will make the Thomas's holdout a little more bearable.

i was so mad after the NFCCG. i almost didnt renew tickets, said i'd never be back in the dome. and i dont care what happens for nfl anymore. but now training camp hits and im glad i have tickets. and i want the saints to slaughter every single team like the colts 2011. take brees out at the end of the 3rd, just run the ball and still put up points!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom