Saints Training Camp Updates 7-27-18 (1 Viewer)

Boston Scott is gonna be naaaaasty! ... I mean he's got them ball-bearing kneecaps of Barry & the stature/vision of guys like "Wiz" rodgers and D-Sproles... IF this cat can stay healthy he's gonna be one helluva Saint!

Wish Underhill would drop by the SSF. I would like to know who he thinks looks best at kick return, and backup QB, WR, RB, LB, etc , and how healthy returning IR players are looking. But,,, we'll get that directly from forum members tomorrow. Can't wait!

He has at least heard of saintsreport. He recently followed me on twitter and I mentioned saintsreport.com to him.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I see, June 7, thanks. Besides me, everyone at <a href="SaintsReport.com - Home">SaintsReport.com - Home</a> think, actually know, that you do a great job. We look forward to your articles especially at this time. It&#39;s like a gallon of water in the desert, much needed.</p>&mdash; Scorpius (@Scorpius1958) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/Scorpius1958/status/1010218034617778177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">June 22, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Speaking of Nick Underhill, for $10 a month you can get a bonus podcast episode every week along with joining the Saints Talk Discord chat and fantasy football league.

Attachments

• BE5D5723-C1E7-4AD1-AB37-EED9D99D83B3.jpeg
    BE5D5723-C1E7-4AD1-AB37-EED9D99D83B3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Von bell changed his number to 24 ?

5'6" in heels? Kidding aside, he really does look small compared to the other players. Sproles 2.0

I’ll see if I can find a photo I have of Boston Scott, Sproles and Drew Brees together. Sproles and Scott are about the same height but Scott is much more muscular. Scott actually lifts about as much weight if not more than any of our tight end group. It’s pretty unbelievable how strong he is. Used to compete in weightlifting competitions. He lifts over 400 pounds in benchpress and squats over 650. His ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is impressive and defensive linemen don’t seem to be able to locate him behind the OL. I’m actually extremely excited to see him this preseason. His college tape is pretty impressive.

I’ll see if I can find a photo I have of Boston Scott, Sproles and Drew Brees together. Sproles and Scott are about the same height but Scott is much more muscular. Scott actually lifts about as much weight if not more than any of our tight end group. It’s pretty unbelievable how strong he is. Used to compete in weightlifting competitions. He lifts over 400 pounds in benchpress and squats over 650. His ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is impressive and defensive linemen don’t seem to be able to locate him behind the OL. I’m actually extremely excited to see him this preseason. His college tape is pretty impressive.

Look up like 2 posts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom