Saints Training Camp Updates 7-27-22 (1 Viewer)

It feels like a logical thing to do... From an injury prevention standpoint.
Which part? Keep everything the same or change some things? I know with Matt Rhea on board we are going to do some things differently but I know nothing about the practice schedule.

Probably true, and #9 will probably be the best QB we will ever see! However, he rarely had a dominant Defense to help him out! If our Offense is around the 10-12 range, we should be able to make a deep run in the postseason! Just look at the 49ers last year, held Rodgers to 7 points last season At Lambeau Field!
I don't disagree at all. I accidentally responded to the wrong post, but they made the remark about most talented squad offensively. I agree that top to bottom this is a great squad on both sides of the ball, but offensively we won't get that kind of firepower anytime soon unfortunately. Alot of franchises have been around a while and never seen a QB as good as DB9. We were fortunate.

My wife used to remark "what a bad throw" on occasion when he would throw a pass in the dirt or would have the miss throw on occassuon. I told my wife back when we were dating to enjoy this football bc when we lost him it was gonna be tough to watch and she would see how lucky we were to have him as long and at the level he was at.

I don't disagree at all. I accidentally responded to the wrong post, but they made the remark about most talented squad offensively. I agree that top to bottom this is a great squad on both sides of the ball, but offensively we won't get that kind of firepower anytime soon unfortunately. Alot of franchises have been around a while and never seen a QB as good as DB9. We were fortunate.

My wife used to remark "what a bad throw" on occasion when he would throw a pass in the dirt or would have the miss throw on occassuon. I told my wife back when we were dating to enjoy this football bc when we lost him it was gonna be tough to watch and she would see how lucky we were to have him as long and at the level he was at.
Kamara is better than Bush and Thomas, Olave and Landry are better than Colston, Henderson and Meachum.

Oh my goodness. Mike looked great out there! If there is anyone who could regain their preinjury form it's that guy. He's always had a chip on his shoulder but now he's out to prove his doubters wrong. He's far beyond driven.

And I'm blown away by the fact that Taysom is running around out there. It's blowing my mind thinking about what can be possible if all of these weapons get/stay healthy. 5 of these 6 players could be eligible to catch a pass on any given play...bruh...

MT
Olave
Landry
Harty
Hill
AK
That's only a 4 WR set too.

Didn’t Duncan write the article last year alleging there were problems/miscommunication between MT and the Saints over the injury?
I want my WR1 to act like the planets orbit them! Just don't get arrested! DNA for that position and I love it! (Moss OVER RiceALL DAY/NIGHT) Just not AB. That is silly/sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom