Saints Training Camp Updates 7-27-22 (3 Viewers)

I just want to thank all involved in getting us fans all the information, videos and tweets. I look forward to this every training camp. I live almost 4 hrs. away and can't make it to camp when it is open to the public. I'm retired, but I have a small business that I run and we are busy and I won't be able to make it to camp this year.

Hear hear and amen to that!
Many thanks to TheNOLAGirl, Dan and everyone who contributes!

Who Dat!!

am i missing when he was a jet?

edit: never mind. googled it. he never was a jet. just speculation that jets could sign him.
The Jets COULD be very good this season if Wilson takes it up a notch, and their oline improves. They have talent everywhere (but at RB), and if the defense can be even midway decent they could take 2nd in the sad sack AFC East.

Oh my goodness. Mike looked great out there! If there is anyone who could regain their preinjury form it's that guy. He's always had a chip on his shoulder but now he's out to prove his doubters wrong. He's far beyond driven.

And I'm blown away by the fact that Taysom is running around out there. It's blowing my mind thinking about what can be possible if all of these weapons get/stay healthy. 5 of these 6 players could be eligible to catch a pass on any given play...bruh...

MT
Olave
Landry
Harty
Hill
AK

Oh my goodness. Mike looked great out there! If there is anyone who could regain their preinjury form it's that guy. He's always had a chip on his shoulder but now he's out to prove his doubters wrong. He's far beyond driven.

And I'm blown away by the fact that Taysom is running around out there. It's blowing my mind thinking about what can be possible if all of these weapons get/stay healthy. 5 of these 6 players could be eligible to catch a pass on any given play...bruh...

MT
Olave
Landry
Harty
Hill
AK
Never doubted Hill being ready. One of the toughest players in the NFL.

MT
Olave
Landry
Harty
Hill
AK
Really excited about Harty this year. You put him in as the 4, or 5, what team is going to have a DB to cover him? No shot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom