Saints Training Camp Updates 7-28-18 (1 Viewer)

Everyone should stop worrying about Lattimore...

1) Thomas abuses all corners

2) Its training camp

I'm not saying that he's slowing down or anything, but towards the end of the season & playoffs, we have guys like Julio, Thielen, Evans and now Thomas get the best of him. Granted some of those guys are big name guys, but he'll continue to improve. Someone mentioned that he's coming off of an ankle injury, so maybe that has something to do with shaking off the rust.

The only one that got the better of him was Julio, and that was only in the 1 game where Marshon played with the flu or pneumonia whichever it was..

He pretty much shut down everyone else, their stats came against other CB's

It's just a mob mentality against Savage. I'd bet half of those ppl haven't even seen him play to form a valid opinion. But whether they like it or not, he's our best option to be Drew's backup @ the moment

I’ve seen him play. Up close. I hope he does much better as a Saint. He was terrible as a Texan. And that’s just plain truth.

The question is do u think he's terrible enough to lose to a glorified gunner? I doubt it

Idk. I hope he (Savage) makes tremendous strides as he’s a Saint now. Trying to stay as diplomatic as possible as I watched a whole lot of him in person. Brother in law is a huge Texans fan and season ticket holder. I understand your point and am also not sold on Hill. I’m under the impression that the heir apparent to Brees is not on our roster at this time.

Idk. I hope he (Savage) makes tremendous strides as he’s a Saint now. Trying to stay as diplomatic as possible as I watched a whole lot of him in person. Brother in law is a huge Texans fan and season ticket holder. I understand your point and am also not sold on Hill. I’m under the impression that the heir apparent to Brees is not on our roster at this time.

The coaching staff matters tho. He's definitely with a good 1 now. He was never really given a chance to develop under O'Brien

Ur probably rite that the heir apparent isn't in the building yet. I'd love for us to make a run @ Jacoby Brissett when he becomes available

The coaching staff matters tho. He's definitely with a good 1 now. He was never really given a chance to develop under O'Brien

Ur probably rite that the heir apparent isn't in the building yet. I'd love for us to make a run @ Jacoby Brissett when he becomes available

Totally agree on the coaching point.

The only one that got the better of him was Julio, and that was only in the 1 game where Marshon played with the flu or pneumonia whichever it was..

He pretty much shut down everyone else, their stats came against other CB's
He had his hands full with Adam Thielen as well. I mean all the WRs mentioned are Pro Bowlers and Lattimore was a rookie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom