Saints Training Camp Updates 7-28-22 (1 Viewer)

Unnecessary cheap shot at saints fans. Kwon played really well and we weren't the same without him. Name one LB on this team not named Demario Davis that brings the speed, athleticism, and passion that Kwon brings. I'll wait....
Pete Werner.
That was easy.
And every team in the league had months to sign KA…..and chose not to.
I’m not an NFL GM, but they are.

I’ve had sliced, cured and smoked trumpet mushrooms that taste like and have the texture of bacon.

My wife hates mushrooms for the same reasons as you do and those are the only ones she can eat.
No comment on the "shrooms" I enjoy from time to time..........Nothing to do with slimy or texture, just some sweet, sweet visions......Don't Judge!

Not for me. Couldn’t care less about college ball. He’s just a good lb and we are thin.
Wow. Is that real? Washington fan use to be one of the most animated.
Yep. My fam is on their last legs with em. They want Dan out, also my son and brother (both die hards) said if they hadn’t re-signed Terry then that would have been it for them. That FO is really killing their fan base.

Pete Werner.
That was easy.
And every team in the league had months to sign KA…..and chose not to.
I’m not an NFL GM, but they are.
Stop it. Werner played really well, but from a physical standpoint he's not on Kwon's level. There's a reason he came off the field on 3rd downs.

Did you see his tweet about making a decision? Obviously he's mulling over which team to pick. The only reason why teams aren't clamoring over him is his injury history. It has nothing to do with ability. From that standpoint he'd likely be the 2nd best LB on this team. He's really good, he just gets injured often as an undersized LB.

Stop it. Werner played really well, but from a physical standpoint he's not on Kwon's level. There's a reason he came off the field on 3rd downs.

Did you see his tweet about making a decision? Obviously he's mulling over which team to pick. The only reason why teams aren't clamoring over him is his injury history. It has nothing to do with ability. From that standpoint he'd likely be the 2nd best LB on this team. He's really good, he just gets injured often as an undersized LB.
MV2: I see your reasoning, and your argument is valid, but...

OutbackJack made some compelling points. Another thing is that Pete Werner has the 2021/22 season under his belt. Our coaching staff must have confidence in him, and undoubtedly believe that he has grown enough to be a 3-down LB'er. Time will tell, and this thread may have to be bumped after the bye week for bragging rights on which of you were/are correct. :scratch:

To me, Werner is "the truth," and the real deal.

:gosaints:

MV2: I see your reasoning, and your argument is valid, but...

OutbackJack made some compelling points. Another thing is that Pete Werner has the 2021/22 season under his belt. Our coaching staff must have confidence in him, and undoubtedly believe that he has grown enough to be a 3-down LB'er. Time will tell, and this thread may have to be bumped after the bye week for bragging rights on which of you were/are correct. :scratch:

To me, Werner is "the truth," and the real deal.

:gosaints:
I think Werner is really good. He surprised me last year. But what I didn't like about him is what God didn't give him. He can train hard, but speed and quickness in open space is one of those things you either have or you don't. It's the closing speed in open space He lacks to me. He's solid though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom