Saints Training Camp Updates 7-29-18 (1 Viewer)

Sounds like they were booing him cause he got beat a few times. He should of never been a 4th round pick. Total waste of a pick unless they can wait long enough for him to develop
Unless we can wait long enough? Of course we can wait. There is zero pressure for him to produce right away.

Justin Hardee with an eye opening 5 pass breakups.

Yeah that guy ain't giving up his spot on this team.

Justin Hardee with an eye opening 5 pass breakups.

Yeah that guy ain't giving up his spot on this team.

I follow him on Twitter, hes been working on his pass coverage all offseason, he knows that he wont make the team again on his special teams skills alone (although he is a beast on ST)

I predict final 5 CB's will be:
Latt
Craw
Prob
Hardee
Mauler

I think we will try to shop PJ

Any news on how Patrick Robinson is doing? Any picks or pass breakups? Just don't recall seeing much. Which could be good. If he is covering his guy sp well then the QB might not even throw his way.

Everything about him is incredibly average and unpolished besides his speed. For a 20 year old rookie. I can see potential, but a 27 year old. You guys are chasing fools gold. We can't just magically turn water into wine. Some players aren't that great.

Everything about him is very 4th day of TC, and he is taking snaps after Brees. Are we calling Lattimore a bust, or placing Smith above Ginn on the depth chart already? Give it a moment.

Unless we can wait long enough? Of course we can wait. There is zero pressure for him to produce right away.

Yes but he shouldn’t be taking up someone’s spot that can actually contribute right away. No way he makes the 53 man. And I rather him not take a spot on the practice squad for someone that actually deserves it. Now maybe he does, but I disagree that he doesn’t have any pressure on him. He better show that he derserves a spot on the practice squad. He will have more pressure on him if he makes it over someone that is more deserving just cause he was a 4th round pick. I just think we could of drafted someone at that pick who will actually contribute this year. Two guys we drafted after him will likely contribute in Boston Scott & Natrell Jamerson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom