Saints Training Camp Updates 7-29-18 (1 Viewer)

I follow him on Twitter, hes been working on his pass coverage all offseason, he knows that he wont make the team again on his special teams skills alone (although he is a beast on ST)

I predict final 5 CB's will be:
Latt
Craw
Prob
Hardee
Mauler

I think we will try to shop PJ

You ain't getting Jack for PJ Williams.

Players usually say that grass is easier on the joints, softer, and doesn't grab your cleats that cause the knee injuries the way turf does.

The indoor practice facility has the turf you're looking for. And they practice on that all the time. Especially when it rains, it's too hot, and practices that are closed to media.

Yes, that's why. You practice on grass to lower the risk of injury. You have to play on turf because the Superdome can't grow grass.

Yes but he shouldn’t be taking up someone’s spot that can actually contribute right away. No way he makes the 53 man. And I rather him not take a spot on the practice squad for someone that actually deserves it. Now maybe he does, but I disagree that he doesn’t have any pressure on him. He better show that he derserves a spot on the practice squad. He will have more pressure on him if he makes it over someone that is more deserving just cause he was a 4th round pick. I just think we could of drafted someone at that pick who will actually contribute this year. Two guys we drafted after him will likely contribute in Boston Scott & Natrell Jamerson.
Where are you getting all this from? You have some sort of inside source in the coaches meetings that your basing this off of?
Cause it’s WAY to early to think you know these things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom