Saints Training Camp Updates 7-29-21 (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning Who Dats!! Time to rise and grind. Yes, I'm a little excited today... It's our first day of practice. Unfortunately, it is closed to the public but we should be getting updates through. I just can't say how / when because things have changed a bit because of Covid. So please be patient.
The good news is that tomorrow's practice is open to the public, so if you're attending please be sure to post any thoughts.
Again, please play nice and keep this thread free from drama and non camp related posts. It makes it easier for everyone to read and less work for us. TYIA ✌

So we start the season missing two of our top receivers form last year in Thomas and Sanders, Harris, who is crucial on ST and in the offense, likely our top 2 corners if Latt is suspended, half of our starting D-line from last year, and of course a new QB. Whew... we're fine, we're fine. Hope these young guys ball out and are ready to plug the gaps. Time to shine!

Last edited:
So we start the season missing two of our top receivers form last year, likely our top 2 corners if Latt is suspended, half of our starting D-line from last year, and of course a new QB. Whew... we're fine, we're fine. Hope these young guys ball out and are ready to plug the gaps. Time to shine!
I can only hope there’s a sense of urgency in the building. These other players have to grow up pretty quickly.

HEADS UP...
They are practicing inside today so there will be no live updates.
Will start posting as soon as practice ends.
I was joking yesterday that training camp this year will be different. Like mini camp and OTAs, all team activities will be class rooms and conditioning for training camp this year.

I can only hope there’s a sense of urgency in the building. These other players have to grow up pretty quickly.
Honestly, I've been thinking for a while that we'll be okay, but darn if we haven't been learning about being without another key player to start the season seemingly every week, and all this has been before camp started! Man, wrap the rest of these guys in bubble wrap.

I was joking yesterday that training camp this year will be different. Like mini camp and OTAs, all team activities will be class rooms and conditioning for training camp this year.
The rule has been for a while now, when they practice inside that no media tweets/ video are allowed.

HEADS UP...
They are practicing inside today so there will be no live updates.
Will start posting as soon as practice ends.
you gotta used them ninja skills and get in there :LOL::LOL: In all seriousness I personally appreciate all you do, it makes it so much easier just to come here scroll and get the updates in one spot. Thanks

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom