Saints Training Camp Updates 7-29-22 (1 Viewer)

Man, is it crazy to think that we might just have two #1-caliber CBs on the roster (knocking on wood, of course)? If Adebo doesn't fall off the ledge Crawley-style keep growing from where he was last season, then we might be dominant on the boundary.
And then there’s Roby.

I've said it a few times before in other threads. Baun is better suited for a 3-4 defense.

I don't know why we haven't tried him as a strong side LB. That seems like the perfect position for him in our defense.

I've said it a few times before in other threads. Baun is better suited for a 3-4 defense.

I don't know why we haven't tried him as a strong side LB. That seems like the perfect position for him in our defense.

I don't know that we use a Sam LB'er much anymore. Jenkins filled that role from the safety spot most of the time. He played close to the line on that side of the line on run downs and covered TE's running a drag across the middle and RB's coming out of the backfield on swing passes. I don't know, maybe Baun would fit there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom