Saints Training Camp Updates 7-30-21 (1 Viewer)

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

That's because (like I have been sayin all along) Taysom is the starting QB right now - It's his job to lose - and Winston is going to have to kick his arse in this competition to take it from him.
Totally have to disagree info. Sorry.

Totally have to disagree info. Sorry.

It's cool - Fact remains - He's running the 1's to start because he's the #1 QB currently - It's his job to lose - This is how Sean operates for all the other positions and competitions, not sure why it'd be different for this one... Jameis has to clearly kick his arse to beat him... Seems pretty simple - Jameis has the ability to do it - I'm not sure if he can - But if he does, that's great for the team... No sure what there is to disagree on, or why the same fanboys keep facepalming me for stating the obvious.

Looks like he's living up to the hype of his all his offseason talk and work out video. Haters stay quiet.

Winston is doing what he's supposed to do and he better finish the job to get the starting spot.
"haters" give me a break. It's day two of practice. I'll wait until the season in underway to see what we have in Winston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom