Saints Training Camp Updates 7-30-22 (1 Viewer)

Love Ross and his show. Such a great guy. Very knowledgeable. I worked with him briefly at CSC last year. He's on his way up for sure.
I wonder if he'll end up as an analyst or dabble in commentary.

I think he'll be a fantastic commentator.

Locked on Pels is much better
Locked on Pelican cracks me up, because it's so chaotic with Jake and manages his shows better. Get a notification at 1 am with coked up Jake wide eye stare thumbnail. Love it.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's weird but something I look forward to coming to TC is grabbing the handout with the roster and numbers.
Same, it usually takes me a few weeks to start getting new names associated with their numbers, which is then further complicated with a.) players routinely swapping numbers after cuts and b.) the NFL's newer lax uniform numbering rules; so I'll usually hold off on starting to memorize them until their number is pretty much in stone.

When I'm scribbling notes at practices, it's all numbers, so when I come home and type them up to post here, the name/number roster comes VERY in handy. :hihi:

By the 2nd or 3rd practice I make, I usually have a few of the newer ones partially committed to memory depending on how frequently they pop up in plays as I'm taking notes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom