Saints Training Camp Updates 7-30-22 (2 Viewers)

Absolutely not.

And that's not a discredit to Ceedy, there's just too many good CBs in the league.

There aren't as many as you think. In terms of all defensive backs regardless of position, there are few players that disrupt the game more than Chauncey. He is elite at covering the slot, stops the run like a legitimate thumping linebacker, and blitzes like a mad man. Open your mind.

There aren't as many as you think. In terms of all defensive backs regardless of position, there are few players that disrupt the game more than Chauncey. He is elite at covering the slot, stops the run like a legitimate thumping linebacker, and blitzes like a mad man. Open your mind.

Open your mind? Dude take your Black and Gold glasses of my guy, you're being a homer.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

Ceedy is a great corner but he's NOT top 10. Thinking so is just being ignorant to the talent in the league.

Yes he has a good podcast. I do watch him on you tube. Only thing I wish he could hear more from him is some harsh critique of team or players that aren't doing well. I personally like listening to Bobby Hebert take. (not the radio). Love or hate him, he doesn't sugar coat anything.

Listening to Bobby right there, I can understand who is doing well and who is not.

I know it's mean to make fun of someone's appearance...but dayum man...Garlic looks like a boiled potato...grow a beard or something bruh.

Open your mind? Dude take your Black and Gold glasses of my guy, you're being a homer.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

Ceedy is a great corner but he's NOT top 10. Thinking so is just being ignorant to the talent in the league.

I know what you mean. Too many people over-hype our players. But when it comes to CGJ I think he is on the cusp of being widely recognized as top 10 maybe even top 5. Football is very subjective. A lot of times what seperates the really good players from household names is the way they carry themselves. CGJ is a beast on the field and guy you're happy is on your side. On top of being an amazing player he just has an energy that gets guys hyped and playing loose.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

Ceedy is a top 5 nickel/slot DB, and he's considered that by many. But I do agree that he's not a top 10 guy against other boundary corners. Also, AJ Terrell is not a top corner in the NFL. He gets habitually violated by any high-tier WR in the NFL.

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/vi...thieu-darius-butler-top-5-slot-defenders-gmfb

I know what you mean. Too many people over-hype our players. But when it comes to CGJ I think he is on the cusp of being widely recognized as top 10 maybe even top 5. Football is very subjective. A lot of times what seperates the really good players from household names is the way they carry themselves. CGJ is a beast on the field and guy you're happy is on your side. On top of being an amazing player he just has an energy that gets guys hyped and playing loose.
Ceedy is an absolute beast and one of my favorite Saints.

Let's wait and let him prove it before we announce him a "top 10DB in the league". I believe he will get there eventually, no need to rush it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom