Saints Training Camp Updates 7-30-22 (1 Viewer)

Man I like Adebo . I missed last season but bit the bullet and got the Ticket on my PS5 this year and he is a player I am looking forward to watching him. As far as Winston's 2 picks I haven't seen them but I remember the defense winning 2 days in a row and just killing Brees and the offense. The tell will be what will Winston and the offense do next practice because in the past the offense always rebounded in some way.

What is this “Ticket on my PS5” you speak of?

Open your mind? Dude take your Black and Gold glasses of my guy, you're being a homer.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

Ceedy is a great corner but he's NOT top 10. Thinking so is just being ignorant to the talent in the league.
But he will get paid after this season as a top 10 corner; BOOK IT! Then what?

Open your mind? Dude take your Black and Gold glasses of my guy, you're being a homer.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

Ceedy is a great corner but he's NOT top 10. Thinking so is just being ignorant to the talent in the league.

Other than Kenny Moore you listed a bunch of boundary CB's when the person you are arguing with clearly stated DB. That's like him calling Chris Jones an elite defensive lineman but then you arguing for a bunch of defensive ends that have more sacks than him as a reason they are better.

As a nickel, his position, CJGJ is one of the best there is. NFL Advanced Coverage Player Rankings. I can't think of another nickle I'd prefer over him or Moore. And I'd give CJGJ the lead over Moore for his intangibles.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

You ignored what I said and proceeded to list 9 boundary corners, 5 of which are elite.

CJ isn't a boundary corner, and he's not even a traditional nickel at that. He's a safety who happens to play slot corner because he can erase slot receivers but by being there he's a disruptive force in the run game and he's an exceptional blitzer. He's the sole reason we can play nickel almost 100% of the time and still be a top 3 rush defense. He's one of the few defensive backs in the game who offensive coordinators lose sleep over, and will absolutely wreck an offensive game plan single handedly.

Once again... open your mind. We're talking defensive backs. Not cornerbacks. Read the original post that you tried to refute that said he was a top 10 DB, not CB.

You ignored what I said and proceeded to list 9 boundary corners, 5 of which are elite.

CJ isn't a boundary corner, and he's not even a traditional nickel at that. He's a safety who happens to play slot corner because he can erase slot receivers but by being there he's a disruptive force in the run game and he's an exceptional blitzer. He's the sole reason we can play nickel almost 100% of the time and still be a top 3 rush defense. He's one of the few defensive backs in the game who offensive coordinators lose sleep over, and will absolutely wreck an offensive game plan single handedly.

Once again... open your mind. We're talking defensive backs. Not cornerbacks. Read the original post that you tried to refute that said he was a top 10 DB, not CB.
DBs include boundary corners....

And im not even including safeties. He's once again just not a top 10 DB in the league yet.

Other than Kenny Moore you listed a bunch of boundary CB's when the person you are arguing with clearly stated DB. That's like him calling Chris Jones an elite defensive lineman but then you arguing for a bunch of defensive ends that have more sacks than him as a reason they are better.

As a nickel, his position, CJGJ is one of the best there is. NFL Advanced Coverage Player Rankings. I can't think of another nickle I'd prefer over him or Moore. And I'd give CJGJ the lead over Moore for his intangibles.

Boundary corners ARE DBs! LOL.

Technically so are safeties and I didn't even include those in my list.

Ceedy isn't too 10. Nobody other than Saints homers think so.

Man... So we got 3 Oline coaches with Strief, Evans, and Doug?

That's a lot of Chefs in the kitchen. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that. Evan talking even about issues with Ruiz on hand placement at TC in his 3rd year...

I'm kind of sweating. Luckily, we got a whole month to make magic happen.

1. Jalen Ramsey
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. A.J Terrell
4. Jaire Alexander
5. Xavien Howard
6. Marlon Humphrey
7. Tre'Davious White
8. Kenny Moore II
9. C.J Jackson
10. Denzel Ward

(In no order)

He’s not a top 10 overall corner, but he absolutely is a top 5 nickel corner, maybe even number 1.

Man... So we got 3 Oline coaches with Strief, Evans, and Doug?

That's a lot of Chefs in the kitchen. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that. Evan talking even about issues with Ruiz on hand placement at TC in his 3rd year...

I'm kind of sweating. Luckily, we got a whole month to make magic happen.

Doug is our offensive line coach. Strief is an assistant. Jahri is just interning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom