Saints Training Camp Updates 7-31-19 (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning Who Dats!!
It's Day 6 of Saints training camp. The team is off today. They will be back at it tomorrow but that practice will be indoors and closed to the public.
If there are any updates other than Mike T's big deal, they will be posted in here.
Just 9 more days till our first preseason game!!!
Who Dat!!!

I wonder if we'll get news on Theo Riddick today, I'm still hoping he signs even though we signed Kelley

Last word was that Riddick was deciding between the Saints and Broncos. I don’t think the Kelley signing has any impact on Riddick. Ball’s in his court now.

We won’t hear anything about any of the players missing practices u til they either return to practice or get moved onto IR or PUP or whatever... so worrying about it is useless.

Last word was that Riddick was deciding between the Saints and Broncos. I don’t think the Kelley signing has any impact on Riddick. Ball’s in his court now.

We won’t hear anything about any of the players missing practices u til they either return to practice or get moved onto IR or PUP or whatever... so worrying about it is useless.
cant get moved to PUP now that camp has started.

cant get moved to PUP now that camp has started.

I don’t know all the rules about the different designations, so thank you for the correction. My point being that CSP won’t say anything about bump, bruises, and player status until the move has already been made or the player returns.

I don’t know all the rules about the different designations, so thank you for the correction. My point being that CSP won’t say anything about bump, bruises, and player status until the move has already been made or the player returns.
oh and camp, he wont say ANYTHING about butler until week 1, unless he gets moved to IR. but if its a sprain. you wont hear a thing.

Hey RedJem/Big Dan: CSP usually finds a way to do a team outing somewhere off-site. Do you have any info on whether or not the team went fishing, bowling, paintball shooting, etc.?

:gosaints:

I know a lot of the team went bow fishing a couple weeks ago but don’t know if that was an official outing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom