Saints Training Camp Updates 8-1-18 (1 Viewer)

The only thing I take issue with is the bolded. They added those things so that they could make money, otherwise it would be free. So no it wasn't added for the fans, it was added so they could make money off the fans.
My point exactly .. much better worded thanks!

That place is outrageously expensive. I was going to take my family (me, wife, and 2 kids), but it was well over $200. No thanks.

Worth it. Just do the museum. The show is kind of cool. Don't do the sub. That'll save a bit of money.

The only thing I take issue with is the bolded. They added those things so that they could make money, otherwise it would be free. So no it wasn't added for the fans, it was added so they could make money off the fans.
while that's mostly true, i think there's also the element of encouraging fans to by paraphernalia for autographs so they will hold onto the autographs and to cut down on people who are just getting autographs to sell them

Fans requested those things and the team obliged.

does anybody know who they were asking morestead about that passed away? all I got was the first name Chris

I'll never understand an adult getting an autograph. What do you do with it? A kid, I understand, but I can't fathom any scenario in which I'd wait around to get some dude's signature. I guess like you said some people buy them. But then I ask the question, why??? What do you do with an autograph?

I loved watching those 1 v1 on Monday. Aside from one big Ginn play the secondary was tough on the WRs. I think in that session Monday the only plays they surrendered were slants. Any deep balls (aside from the Ginn) were smothered. Latt was 2 out of 3 vs MT. Glenn was really stressing to disrupt at the line. But he didnt tolerate too much grabbing.

I'll never understand an adult getting an autograph. What do you do with it? A kid, I understand, but I can't fathom any scenario in which I'd wait around to get some dude's signature. I guess like you said some people buy them. But then I ask the question, why??? What do you do with an autograph?
It isn’t necessarily my thing and it’s a tad hot for me to wait around, but I’d imagine people do it for the same reasons that you like whatever it is you’re into :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom