Saints Training Camp Updates 8-10-22 (1 Viewer)

People need to realize Dalton has never been on a team this complete. Do I want to see him in anything other than the 4th quarter after Jameis and crew drop a 40-burger on another team? Hell no. But I'm also not worried about him starting a game like I was with Trevor. Trevor was great as a reliever, but he seemed to play so much worse when he was tabbed to start.
Realize what the guy had to work with behind a Swiss cheese oline last year.

broken clocks and trolls are right at least every now and again.
Lol yeah the best trolls are ones that are slightly believable, but they say satire/troll account in their bio. They’ve gotten me a few times

Did they get him any support in the draft or FA? Chicago has been focused on defense for as long as I remember. That said, you can't say that in public.
edit: nevermind.

That's going to go over well with his team in the locker room. Even if true (probably is) not what a team leader says out loud.
On the other hand, it may account for the stat and qb rating Dalton had at Chicago last year.

Our team is capable of winning a Superbowl with either Quarterback.

I solemnly believe that.

I don't wanna be that guy but ...

Don't be surprised if Dalton plays his way into Dennis Allen's favor is Jameis has setbacks or struggles early.

The red rifle is no slouch and neither he or Jameis have had weapons or a defense like this in their corner.
both Dallas and Chicago teams and fanbases thought that

Redhead is on his 3rd team in 3 years

*Dalton looked great in practice all 3 years

All I know is Taysom played behind that same Swiss cheese oline last year and went 4 - 1 in games started.
Do you recognize that NFL football is a very complex game with multiple variables and the sole factor of win loss in a 5 game sample may not in fact be a proper measure of ability over a much larger sample?

All I know is Taysom played behind that same Swiss cheese oline last year and went 4 - 1 in games started.
When Taysom came in, some of the injured players were back, to include running backs. Also, Hill was a dual threat QB, which added to his ability, but also aided to his getting injured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom