Saints Training Camp Updates 8-10-22 (1 Viewer)

Great memories for the kid. Hope he doesn't sell it later on in life. But I am laughing at the expression of the big kid next to him. "WHATTTT HOOWWW" "HUUHHH"
It’s always the parents that’ll sell.

Be nice to have a 3rd starting caliber linebacker...
LBs are key for screens and TEs, teams will be attacking the mid-level if we lose a starter. Is Baun a lost cause?

Yeah! Getting really hard to use , what were very common and immediately recognizable references now given no one younger than 55 would even have a clue what the "Nash" reference was to or for or even "What the heck is being discussed around here?". Those of us OGs? We Got U~! Here's to clear weather no matter what!
Hey I am 46 and I remember Nash and when after he died when people would sometimes call Buddy D Nash on the point after.

There have been some positive reports come out about Eric Wilson. However I need to see it in action before I trust he can contribute with serious playing time
I don't think Demario can single handily carry the LB unlike years past. Pete got to get right or we need to get someone in here.

I still want a 3rd guy regardless, because you can't just depend on a 2nd year player and a super old elite player. It's a recipe for disaster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom