Saints Training Camp Updates 8-10-22 (1 Viewer)

I think it's probably worth noting that Trevor was working with an awful group of receivers and a patchwork OL as well, for the most part. I much prefer Dalton as a back up, but it was a much tougher job last year.
And no Kamara.

Thought this was interesting. Even after a year where we finished pretty terrible in offense. Just shows how legit our defense has been

That's since Haslett's era began (2000). If they'd shorten it to the last 15 years, 10 years, or 5 years, we'd be in an even better position.

Not sure, I had to look him up. He played at Stanford before transferring to Mississippi State. He was a backup QB in the USFL for the Phillidelphia Stars, so he's obviously not a serious contender for a roster spot, which is a good sign at least.
K.J. Costello was a try out player back during OTA's and didn't make it. He was picked up by the Philadelphia Stars as a backup. He did see some playing time though.

Bet he can't wait to try them on and try and catch some balls. Frame them, attach this video to them and if MT hasn't signed them yet, have him do so. And when MT heads to Canton, he will have a major keepsake to tell his grandkids.

Bet he can't wait to try them on and try and catch some balls. Frame them, attach this video to them and if MT hasn't signed them yet, have him do so. And when MT heads to Canton, he will have a major keepsake to tell his grandkids.

I caught MT’s glove at Lambeau Field in 2017 after some of us started chanting his name. Didn’t do a good enough job to get the guy looking for who caught them to get them signed though. It’s all good though, I have a witness at least 😄

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom