Saints Training Camp Updates 8-11-18 (1 Viewer)

This.

I mean you're talking both top 5 at their position, someone has to lose out.

My thought is MT is taking it up a level this year, after already killing it in his first two seasons.

It appears that MT has created a gap between ML. So either MT got better, ML got worse, or a combination of the two.

It appears that MT has created a gap between ML. So either MT got better, ML got worse, or a combination of the two.
No, you are getting it all wrong. Michael Thomas is going to be the best WR in the league this season. It's very obvious watching him in camp and preseason.

Lattimore is going to be the best CB in the league this season because camp and preseason are meaningless.

Get it right!

Lattimore is not going to win every. Single. Rep. No one does. Especially against MT.

I could see MT jumping into best WR in league talk this year I think he is very primed for that. Lattimore is getting very valuable reps when he’s up against him.

Lattimore did look a little disinterested in first bit of game but he definitely did turn it on a bit after a couple bad plays.

Got to keep in mind, like people talking about in other posts, they are trying different things in preseason likely so who knows.

Week 1 pick six will cure what ails ya
When did he turn it on? (Was it the knock down on the pass tipped at the line?). First all, I don't dislike or hoping ML struggles, i love him and hoping for more of last yr. Just stating what I've seen thus far. It's not just what MT does to him in camp, that's understandable, the game

A week ago we were worried about the offense. This just the natural ebb and flow of training camp. MT makes ML better and vice versa

When did he turn it on? (Was it the knock down on the pass tipped at the line?). First all, I don't dislike or hoping ML struggles, i love him and hoping for more of last yr. Just stating what I've seen thus far. It's not just what MT does to him in camp, that's understandable, the game

Did you miss his complete coverage on that shot to the end zone after a couple bad plays?

As of right now, I can see him and Scott as the 2 & 3 backs to start the season.

Agreed. Having that duo playing well could help take some of the workload off AK during MIs absence. But long term, we’ll have more depth at RB this year, and can keep everybody healthier and fresher.

This is year 3 for Thomas when it all usually comes together. He has been a man on a mission, and he has one of the best QBs ever to throw to him. Rules also favor the WR. So when you have one of the best throwing to one of the best, they will at times beat one of the best DBs. Sorry, just the way it is.

Yoooooooooooooooooo that route was FILTHY! Everyone talking about Lattimore regressing psh, who else in the league can guard that? Lattimore is fine, he showed out in the first game. He's just going up against a bonafide STAR every rep and hes getting the work from time to time. He'll be better for it.

MT though, what a monster! I think DeAndre Hopkins is the best route fighter in the league, but MT might be better than him from what I'm seeing. Go be great big fella!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom