Saints Training Camp Updates 8-11-19 (1 Viewer)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Good morning Who Dats!! It's Day 17 of Saints training camp. Practice will begin shortly at 9:50 am. I'm taking a vets day off and will not be available for updates later so if someone could step in and assist it would much appreciated. TYIA.
Next game up is against the Chargers a week from today in San Diego.

Who Dat!!

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
Meanwhile Emmanuel Butler is just brushing dust off the diamond at practice again.

No one is "lock" until they are a lock but there is absolutely no way he doesn't make the 53 man roster.

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
Watching this Cleveland vs Washington replay on NFL network. Man Devaroe Lawrence is a beast at defensive tackle. We should of did whatever it took to keep that guy. They saying he’s having one hell of a camp too. Man we could sure use him with Rankins out

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Watching this Cleveland vs Washington replay on NFL network. Man Devaroe Lawrence is a beast at defensive tackle. We should of did whatever it took to keep that guy. They saying he’s having one hell of a camp too. Man we could sure use him with Rankins out
In which quarter was he a beast? Just checking his level of competition.

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
In spite of his solid camp, he is still in an uphill battle to make the roster; he’s currently fifth or sixth on their depth chart. There’s a solid chance he might get released or traded if they can get a late rounder for him.

dutar76

3rd Year Pro
Reaction score
He speaks as if the backup QB job is up for grabs. That's ridiculous. It isn't.
Not really. It's just that there's a lot of pro-Taysom folks out there that are dead set on him "winning" the starting job someday. I haven't read Rev's article obviously, but it really sounds like he's trying to pull those readers in politically in a way.

Saint Lattimore

Restricted Airspace
Reaction score
Not really. It's just that there's a lot of pro-Taysom folks out there that are dead set on him "winning" the starting job someday. I haven't read Rev's article obviously, but it really sounds like he's trying to pull those readers in politically in a way.
I love Taysom Hill. He’s one of my favorite players and I root for the guy to have success. I was one that really thought he could/would/should have a shot at being a full time/starting QB... but...

After watching the 1st preseason game and seeing him get a bunch of series and reps as the QB, the thing that stood out to me about Taysom was what appeared to be a lack of arm strength. I knew he didn’t have a cannon, but his long ball always seems short and his short passes seem slow and aimed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom