Saints Training Camp Updates 8-11-22 (1 Viewer)

I have hated the Eagles since that Game.

Someone said the Said the Saints blew out the Eagles in 2018 and they were not impressed by them. That was a completely different type of Eagles team. Hurts has been a matchup nightmare and he is a better Qb than Wentz has been. Outside of 17 Wentz has been really mediocre.
TBH I haven't liked Bobby H since that game

We are going to kick Joe Burrow's butt and burn Eli Apple into retirement on October 16th, it's gonna be one of those 42-17 type of games that puts the rest of the league on notice.
Then we proceed to drop an egg against the Raiders in full-Payton fashion.

But hey, at least it's in NO, so we don't have to worry about Kamara and his entourage beating the crap out of somebody.

K.J. Costello is 6'5", 225#. and can make plays and extend with his legs.
Yeah but if he is given a chance to play in preseason, he better put up some unbelievable numbers. Or it will be one call away to be put on waivers once Winston comes back.

Yeah but if he is given a chance to play in preseason, he better put up some unbelievable numbers. Or it will be one call away to be put on waivers once Winston comes back.
I'm not expecting him to be more than a live arm until Winston comes back. So the preseason may just be his job interview for another team to look at.

I'm not expecting him to be more than a live arm until Winston comes back. So the preseason may just be his job interview for another team to look at.
Expect the unexpected. Tell that to Pierre Thomas. Imagine if he did play very well and Book is mediocre. Next week will be a mini qb controversy on this board.

Expect the unexpected. Tell that to Pierre Thomas. Imagine if he did play very well and Book is mediocre. Next week will be a mini qb controversy on this board.
I'm not holding my breath, but nobody expected Kurt Warner to do anything when Green went down.

Usually timed to happen in the playoffs so he could waste the best LB corps the NFL has ever seen.

Defense wins championships. Ours wasn’t dominant in the playoffs. We won with defense in the regular season then expected the offense to carry us in the playoffs.

I may be crazy but this team looks crazy good, I see 12 wins, am I a homer?
You ain’t crazy. When you look at this team right now there are no glaring weaknesses. We may have a depth issue at LB but everything else is solid! This is the best WR group the franchise has ever had! The RB position is solid as a rock. The OL is loaded and the good news about Ruiz performance at camp just makes the OL better. This D has the makings of one of the best we have had and may be THE best EVER for us. We were a top 10 D last year and all we did in the offseason was add players that are making us better. The best D in the league is not far fetched at all. I think this is going to be a fun and kick arse ride as we go deep into the postseason!!!

Hebert played like hot garbage in the playoffs.

He had no running game. And with our defense all he should've had to do was be a game manager. But our defense never played like a championship defense in the playoffs and we had no running game. So we expected Hebert to carry the team. They say the QB gets too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. Hebert gets no credit for the wins and all the blame for the losses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom