Saints Training Camp Updates 8-12-19 (1 Viewer)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Good morning Who Dats and Happy Monday!! It's Day 18 of Saints training camp. Practice will start at 9:50 am. The team is off tomorrow. On Wednesday, they will travel to Cali for 2 joint practices on Thursday and Friday with the Chargers before the game on Sunday. Kickoff is 3 pm ct.

Who Dat!!

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
There is a big difference between practicing hard and practicing hurt. Especially for guys the coach has know well for 3-5 years. Sit them.

saintsfan777

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
On the last play in the game that Kamara was in on, he got up and looked hurt and immediately took his helmet off before going to the sideline. I remember telling my wife that I thought he was injured.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On the last play in the game that Kamara was in on, he got up and looked hurt and immediately took his helmet off before going to the sideline. I remember telling my wife that I thought he was injured.
Please, No! Please! :covri:

Reaction score
"Going into game two I would imagine we'll be seeing a lot of the bubble players and the Taysom Hill show Sunday."

Very well put. He definitely has a following! I find it interesting how many have counted him out on ever being a starting quarterback (maybe the same ones who counted him out making an NFL team). I predict Drew plays two more seasons. Teddy and Taysom will batle for the job. If Teddy wins it, which is not a stretch, I don't see Taysom hanging around as a back-up.

NOLove

Hunter
Reaction score
"Going into game two I would imagine we'll be seeing a lot of the bubble players and the Taysom Hill show Sunday."

Very well put. He definitely has a following! I find it interesting how many have counted him out on ever being a starting quarterback (maybe the same ones who counted him out making an NFL team). I predict Drew plays two more seasons. Teddy and Taysom will batle for the job. If Teddy wins it, which is not a stretch, I don't see Taysom hanging around as a back-up.
It's easy to like Taysom, his story is a great one. However, I think he is still another year out from being a solid starter. I'm pulling for the kid, but I will always prefer players that give us the best chance to win. If Drew retires, Teddy gives us the best chance in the immediate future. If Drew plays another year, Teddy will be starting week one for another team next season and we can give Taysom another year of tutelage behind Drew. Either way, we win because I know Coach Payton will make the most out of either QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom