Saints Training Camp Updates 8-12-19 (2 Viewers)

Oh I understand how you might feel. But it isn't his job to serve that need.

Never once did I say it was Payton’s job requirement to mention the injuries. That was your take. If you have zero interest in the health of our players, then that’s fine. That’s also your take.

It can be frustrating to many fans not knowing how significant an injury is to players.

Edit: I won’t sidetrack this thread anymore. I have a ton of respect for those of you who provide the daily updates. Thank you!

Never once did I say it was Payton’s job requirement to mention the injuries. That was your take. If you have zero interest in the health of our players, then that’s fine. That’s also your take.

It can be frustrating to many fans not knowing how significant an injury is to players.

Edit: I won’t sidetrack this thread anymore. I have a ton of respect for those of you who provide the daily updates. Thank you!
I agree that the main thread is awesome and the daily updates are what make this period of the season bearable.

Try not to let the vacuum around player injury news get to you too much. It will always be like this.

There is a big difference between practicing hard and practicing hurt. Especially for guys the coach has know well for 3-5 years. Sit them.

On the last play in the game that Kamara was in on, he got up and looked hurt and immediately took his helmet off before going to the sideline. I remember telling my wife that I thought he was injured.

On the last play in the game that Kamara was in on, he got up and looked hurt and immediately took his helmet off before going to the sideline. I remember telling my wife that I thought he was injured.
Please, No! Please! :covri:

"Going into game two I would imagine we'll be seeing a lot of the bubble players and the Taysom Hill show Sunday."

Very well put. He definitely has a following! I find it interesting how many have counted him out on ever being a starting quarterback (maybe the same ones who counted him out making an NFL team). I predict Drew plays two more seasons. Teddy and Taysom will batle for the job. If Teddy wins it, which is not a stretch, I don't see Taysom hanging around as a back-up.

"Going into game two I would imagine we'll be seeing a lot of the bubble players and the Taysom Hill show Sunday."

Very well put. He definitely has a following! I find it interesting how many have counted him out on ever being a starting quarterback (maybe the same ones who counted him out making an NFL team). I predict Drew plays two more seasons. Teddy and Taysom will batle for the job. If Teddy wins it, which is not a stretch, I don't see Taysom hanging around as a back-up.

It's easy to like Taysom, his story is a great one. However, I think he is still another year out from being a solid starter. I'm pulling for the kid, but I will always prefer players that give us the best chance to win. If Drew retires, Teddy gives us the best chance in the immediate future. If Drew plays another year, Teddy will be starting week one for another team next season and we can give Taysom another year of tutelage behind Drew. Either way, we win because I know Coach Payton will make the most out of either QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom