Saints Training Camp Updates 8-12-22 (1 Viewer)

I’m officially concerned about Pete Werner’s groin… wait.. that doesn’t sound right 😖

On a different note… Anybody know how out-of-town Saints fans can watch the preseason game vs the Texans w/out having to wait for NFLN to air it at 4am Monday morning?
There will be a plethora of places to stream it. Always is.

Usually on these walk-through days, no news is good news. :9:

did Saints take a bus?

You slippin Bill! we need flight number and dep/arrival times man! ;) ( gotta warm up for reg season! )
I believe their flight will be leaving at 3pm, arriving in Houston at 4:11pm.
I'll be glad to track their flight to keep the Houston Who Dats ready to welcome our boys to Game 1 of the season. :9:

As usual, the departure time for the team flight is delayed. The new estimated time of departure has been changed to 3:35pm. No doubt some of those guys just can't get ready on time.

I can only imagine how Dennis Allen must be feeling knowing that he is finally taking his new team to their first gig as their head coach. I hope he gets his first win tomorrow night. It's never too early to start a winning tradition under the Allen Regime! :9:

Departure time has been pushed back again... this time the ETD is 4:00pm.
Pete Werner's groin must be slowing everybody down. :scratch:

Does anything unify humanity more than an unsolicited “who dat!”?

Today while leaving a donut shop in Houston the FedEx guy saw my Saints polo and shouted “Who Dat!”

Sitting in the lounge at Laguardia back in July I had the exact same thing happen.

The little red-haired girl had on a Saints hoodie and from 50 yards away we hear the best airport Whodat chant ever!

Over an hour late. The flight still on the ramp.
I wonder who the stragglers are? :scratch:

Last edited:
Saints are taxiing for takeoff now.
Next stop will be Bush International in Houston.
Tomorrow night we are finally shouting "Who Dat!" once again!!! :9:

Saints are airborne and are about an hour away from their arrival at IAH.

Sitting in the lounge at Laguardia back in July I had the exact same thing happen.

The little red-haired girl had on a Saints hoodie and from 50 yards away we hear the best airport Whodat chant ever!
Unfortunately my wife has been spending a lot of time at MD Anderson hospital in Houston... I almost (ok always) have at least a Saints hat on... normally a Saints T or sweater also.... You would not believe how many Who Dats I get walking around that facility....

The Saints' Boeing 777-200 has reached cruising speed just off the Louisiana coast, south of Lake Charles. 30,000 feet and over 600 mph! :9:

Saints have started their descent into IAH.
They'll be landing in about 30 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom