Saints Training Camp Updates 8-13-18 (1 Viewer)

I have a question. Been looking at the practice updates and have not seen one word about Austin Carr. Are we still trying to hide this guy?

I have a question. Been looking at the practice updates and have not seen one word about Austin Carr. Are we still trying to hide this guy?

That’s a good one. I haven’t heard a thing about him either.

Perhaps he’s just hiding himself?

Underhill mentioned him as having a good few days and runing with the 1s after a quiet start to camp.

Klein is looking more and more like a whiff in the Laurenitis mold. He's smart but just not that good. Decent depth I guess. But I have a feeling that he's going to rarely see the field this year and get cut in the offseason.

"Notes: Not the best day for A.J. Klein. He got beat pretty bad by Ingram on a curl out of the backfield. Klein also got beat in the flat against Jacksonville. …:

Saints training camp Day 19: Trey Hendrickson, Arthur Maulet keep impressing

I really don't understand the SLB depth chart. You've got Klein as a starter right now and he's backed up by Kikaha and Elliott who are both more rush LBs than anything.

I'm wondering if we rarely play three LBs and go, once again, with a 3 S lineup. Teo and Davis on run downs and Davis and Anzalone on passing downs. Robertson first backup off the bench. Klein riding the bench unless injuries push him into the lineup.

Klein is looking more and more like a whiff in the Laurenitis mold. He's smart but just not that good. Decent depth I guess. But I have a feeling that he's going to rarely see the field this year and get cut in the offseason.

"Notes: Not the best day for A.J. Klein. He got beat pretty bad by Ingram on a curl out of the backfield. Klein also got beat in the flat against Jacksonville. …:

Never been a fan of Klein. He does seem to be smart but also seems to be very athletically limited.

I really don't understand the SLB depth chart. You've got Klein as a starter right now and he's backed up by Kikaha and Elliott who are both more rush LBs than anything.

I'm wondering if we rarely play three LBs and go, once again, with a 3 S lineup. Teo and Davis on run downs and Davis and Anzalone on passing downs. Robertson first backup off the bench. Klein riding the bench unless injuries push him into the lineup.

ICYMI, it’s been stated multiple times here and by the guys like underhill: Don’t pay very much attention to the depth chart or rotation right now. Espscially at LB. they are purposely trying guys at different positions for the sake of versatility and to have sure they have the best guys on the fired fond werk 1 vs Bucs.

Scott Shanle 2.0.1

At this point, Shanle was a lot better than Klein. People hate on Shanle, but all he did was beat out everyone that they brought in to compete with him. He had limitations, but he was always where he was supposed to be. Also, if you don't follow him on Twitter, you need to correct that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom