Saints Training Camp Updates 8-16-18 (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning Who Dats!!

It is Day 22 of Saints Training Camp. No practice will be held today. The team will do a walk- through in preparation for the game tomorrow vs the Arizona Cardinals. Gates open at 5 pm ct. Kickoff is for 7 pm ct on WVUE/ FOX. (NOLA Market) In B.R, the game will air on WAFB. Preshow starts at 6:30 pm. WWL Radio coverage begins at 3 pm.
Any news that breaks today, will post in here.

WHO DAT!!

Last edited:
I am sure that they will claim this as their own. Quite the imagination

There can only be one true Boonk Gang and they will rob the Twin Pine Theatre faster that the sheriff can get his boots on. Everyone else are just simple city slickers trying to imitate em!

... lol sorry I am from Cowtown that’s how we see things up there. Old West Style!

This day is off to a great start with better than expected news about Okafor. Finding that silver lining . . . younger players are going to get more reps in his absence.

I'm pumped about some of the younger guys rising up the ranks and fighting for a spot: Maulet, Clapp, Jamerson. Also pumped about Marcus Williams - did ya'll know that Marcus Williams is still just 21 years old?

My biggest position of concern is probably at safety, particularly Coleman and Bell. Also, our linebackers have potential, but still need to actually deliver on that potential.

Looking forward to seeing them in action this weekend.

This day is off to a great start with better than expected news about Okafor. Finding that silver lining . . . younger players are going to get more reps in his absence.

I'm pumped about some of the younger guys rising up the ranks and fighting for a spot: Maulet, Clapp, Jamerson. Also pumped about Marcus Williams - did ya'll know that Marcus Williams is still just 21 years old?

My biggest position of concern is probably at safety, particularly Coleman and Bell. Also, our linebackers have potential, but still need to actually deliver on that potential.

Looking forward to seeing them in action this weekend.

Yea, I get what you’re saying here, Mardiboys, but I would caution all us who dats to give the defense a little latitude in these first preseason games. I was surprised to learn Game-1 was the first/only time they have conducting full tackling to the ground. New CBA rules & regs, I suppose. I do, however, expect marked improvement from the D in the tackling department (emphasis on the Safety position) for the remainder of the preseason.

p.s. I also suppose that the new “Helmet” rule is front & center on all the defenders minds when it comes to open field tackling. #MutingTheAggression

I hate to see anyone lose their job, but I'm not a Holder fan at all.
He's the one that was going to networks trying to sell the story that Drew was going to the Jets after reading one of Jason La Canfora's tweets.

I called him out on it and he blocked me on twitter. :ROFLMAO:

I am sure that they will claim this as their own. Quite the imagination
The chargers are the Saints minor league team and can’t even fill a soccer stadium in LA. They’re just a cheap knock off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom