Saints Training Camp Updates 8-16-19 (1 Viewer)

davenport
13 games - 0 starts, 22 combined tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 FF

okafor
16 games - 16 starts, 36 combined tackles, 4 sacks, 1 PD

okafor was good, but lets not pretend hes some top notch pass rusher, we would've resigned him if they thought that. if they have faith in davenport then we should too. give him time. he practices against a top 3 LT daily, that'll only make him better.

If you look at that per snap the gap gets much bigger.

It never gets old, I still laugh every time I make a post. :yelrotflmao:
Guess he taking his role as "Captain" seriously.

He’s had a sea wench or two in his day. :hihi:

Am I mistaking, or is that a Falcon’s fan in a Julio jersey watching a preseason walkthrough of the Saints/Chargers in LA?

Of all the places to be that guy.

Thought the same thing but to be fair, we did have a fan dressed as a potato at one of their practices at Flowery Branch.

We noticed, Kat.

She full of it, stuff was happening; they just didn’t want to report it. ?

I don’t care if both teams are out in the middle of the field playing “Duck-Duck-Goose”, I want to know who won! :rant:

Love this thread. As soon as a Saints fan wonders if we would have been better off drafting Derwin James instead of Davenport, news breaks of Derwin James in a boot with a stress fracture- out indefinitely. ?

Yeah, that was certainly a bit freaky. Y’all put the gris-gris on him. ?

I doubt we see many/any AK/MI packages this season... let alone the preseason. I already miss MI.

I do too. I watched part of that Ravens-Packers game last night and got sad when Ingram was pounding the rock at the beginning. :mecry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom