Saints Training Camp Updates 8-16-19 (1 Viewer)

Am I mistaking, or is that a Falcon’s fan in a Julio jersey watching a preseason walkthrough of the Saints/Chargers in LA?

Of all the places to be that guy.
Talk about a STRANGE bird! ?

Trying to gather real-world, Saints player intelligence for the other five Failcon fans, no doubt.

Rivers for the most part staid away from Lattimore. I’ve noticed that Rivers doesn’t like to throw on him very much. That might be because Latt had a couple ints in practice last year against him. Just a fans take there.

Unlike last year, Lattimore worked hard this offseason. I expect an all-pro caliber year from him.

They think they're on vacation.
In Costa Mesa, technically they are.

So I come in here wanting to catch up on the joint practice. After reading the first 4 pages of Davenport debate I gave up. Maybe someone can start a real practice update thread. Come on guys
Exaggerate much? The real practice didn't really get started until after 12:20 CDT which is somewhere on page 5. After that, every tweet on every subject on Twitter was reported here. Sorry for the inconvenience of not having a "real practice update thread". My apologies. I'll see if I can get the volunteers who sit through these practices on Twitter for 2 hours plus to clean up their act for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom