Saints Training Camp Updates 8-2-18 (1 Viewer)

Reading through Underhill and Duncan’s reports I don’t think we are designing an offense with option wrinkles if we don’t plan on keeping Hill around. He might just be a gimmick player, but we are going to use him everywhere we possibly can this year.

Sounds good to me. I think he can fit somewhere, I'm just interested to see where as we've really never had a backup come in for wildcat or read option/qb sneak roles besides Drew.

Hey, i'd be happy seeing him continue to KO people on ST ;)

Hill is going to steal the SuperMan cape from Cram Newton and never give it back. GEAUX TAYSOM!

Sure. But there are also reports that he's looked dreadful. Maybe he will come out guns a blazing and surprise everyone.

I've just yet to see anything that really jumps out to me other than his playmaking ability running the football or on ST. In that regard, he's dynamic. But unless we are grooming a guy to come in and run read option a few times a game, I'm not sure what people see from an football throwing POV. Again, we'll see for sure in the preseason.
There's a full pre-season to go and the dude is still relatively early in the process here, with zero game time experience in this offesne.

I'll reserve opinion until the end.

The film I saw of his snaps with the Packers last year didn't look dreadful. Nothing amazing, but nothing dreadful either.

Wait and see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom