Saints Training Camp Updates 8-2-18 (1 Viewer)

I have a family member with season tix in a suite at NRG. He is a huge Texans fan. It got so bad I would just end up going with him for the atmosphere and free food and drinks lol. Savage was as bad as Brock, and that’s tough to do.

Edit: Didn’t mean to quote my own post. Meant to quote yours or edit my original, Phil. Post surgery meds lol.
Yeah. I’m always the wishful thinking guy but I’m seen too much of him in games here to even try. Outside of holding for Will, I hope he never sees the field. I’m hoping Taysom passes him in the depth chart

Yeah. I’m always the wishful thinking guy but I’m seen too much of him in games here to even try. Outside of holding for Will, I hope he never sees the field. I’m hoping Taysom passes him in the depth chart

Agreed. Hoping SOMEBODY passes him. Or he has some kind of miraculous career transformation.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first outdoor practice of training camp with the defense in the black and offense in white jerseys. I wonder if the heat in those jerseys has anything to do with which side of the ball has won the practice. :scratch:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first outdoor practice of training camp with the defense in the black and offense in white jerseys. I wonder if the heat in those jerseys has anything to do with which side of the ball has won the practice. :scratch:

If anything, the winners should get the white jerseys in the heat. Maybe they are thinking that the winners get the home jerseys. Most likely, it's some other reason we haven't thought of. If I'm not mistaken, the offense has almost always worn white in camp. I was surprised to see them in black this year.

Over the last two days reporters have spoken highly of Hill. If progress is what you are looking at when determining if a guy is fulfilling his potential then Hill is on the right path, no?

Sure. But there are also reports that he's looked dreadful. Maybe he will come out guns a blazing and surprise everyone.

I've just yet to see anything that really jumps out to me other than his playmaking ability running the football or on ST. In that regard, he's dynamic. But unless we are grooming a guy to come in and run read option a few times a game, I'm not sure what people see from an football throwing POV. Again, we'll see for sure in the preseason.

but it would be like putting Les Claypool in Metallica

Claypool is just too good to be in Metallica, if we’re being honest. Hetfield said so himself when Claypool auditioned before they hired Trujillo.

Found our back-up QB! :hihi:

Oh, somebody is getting ready to pass him alright...BA06932C-2397-4FDF-BEAE-A0DD9DF777E2.gif

Gonna pass it right over them mountains... or levee...

If anything, the winners should get the white jerseys in the heat. Maybe they are thinking that the winners get the home jerseys. Most likely, it's some other reason we haven't thought of. If I'm not mistaken, the offense has almost always worn white in camp. I was surprised to see them in black this year.

They’ve been alternating for the last 2-3 years at least but yes, before then the offense was always in white and the defense was always in black.

Reading through Underhill and Duncan’s reports I don’t think we are designing an offense with option wrinkles if we don’t plan on keeping Hill around. He might just be a gimmick player, but we are going to use him everywhere we possibly can this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom