Saints Training Camp Updates 8-2-19 (2 Viewers)

I didn’t go today but have been to a couple of practices. My observation was that Cook looked completely dominant out there. He’ll have huge numbers this year. For those there today or yesterday did you come away with the same impression?

Nathan Peterman being rated higher than someone else is depressing

I told all of you all that Natham Peterman would be the 2nd coming of Drew Brees. I knew I was right. Then again, maybe the 222nd coming of Brees - lol

Pete was wearing his Who Dat colors today. I had all the young ladies going over to him and telling him how ripped he looked today in that shirt. After about the 3rd girl telling him that, he looked over at me and said, "I smell bs around here!" lol. And for the life of me, I can't rotate this pic.Pete.jpg

SPECIAL THANKS TO WHOEVER TURNED THE PIC CORRECT!!!!!

Sometimes Pete's job is pretty rewarding. The girl he's anchoring her feet for situps is quite nice on the eyes - lol

Last edited:
I didn’t go today but have been to a couple of practices. My observation was that Cook looked completely dominant out there. He’ll have huge numbers this year. For those there today or yesterday did you come away with the same impression?

He certainly looked as-advertised during yesterday’s session. I also liked that he and Brees got a little 1-on-1 session after practice to try and nail down some of their timing.

I told all of you al that Natham Peterman would be the 2nd coming of Drew Brees. I knew I was right. Then again, maybe the 222nd coming of Brees - lol

Pete was wearing his Who Dat colors today. I had all the young ladies going over to him and telling him how ripped he looked today in that shirt. After about the 3rd girl telling him that, he looked over at me and said, "I smell bs around here!" lol. And for the life of me, I can't rotate this pic.

Pete.jpg

Consider it rotated.

He reminds me of gymnastics coach Béla Károlyi.

Last edited:
My sense is that the Saints should move on. Unless the wide receivers other than Thomas crash and burn, it's not clear to me that he has a role on the team. That said, it's good that he feels that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom