Saints Training Camp Updates 8-2-19 (1 Viewer)

It's obvious that they are giving McCoy a crash course at the center position in hopes that he can get close to Unger's production. But that is some big shoes to fill and he will have to earn his education the hard way like every other offensive lineman in Payton's schemes. It won't happen overnight.

It was always in the teams best interest McCoy solidify the position early in camp because as a rookie he’ll need all the #1 snaps he can get. Still as a rookie he needed to show he could compete so you start him with the twos but I’d say the latest rotation suggest this competition is pretty much over.

It was always in the teams best interest McCoy solidify the position early in camp because as a rookie he’ll need all the #1 snaps he can get. Still as a rookie he needed to show he could compete so you start him with the twos but I’d say the latest rotation suggest this competition is pretty much over.
If that's the case, then they must really like what they are seeing from him at the center position, because if someone was doing it better, no doubt Sean would be using that guy.

source.gif
Well, I had issue to handle at office. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom