Saints Training Camp Updates 8-2-22 (1 Viewer)

It looks to me Penning is putting a little something extra after winning the play. Some defensive players may deem it unnecessary and probably take exception to his over aggressiveness.
He kind of reminds me of KV when he was a rookie. I believe he injured Joe Morgan, which caused him to miss the season. You love the aggressiveness but rather save it for the game.

This is why I don't make assumptions without the full clip.

Penning is getting on people nerve because he doesn't quit on the play. Which is what I would expect of from a rookie
And O lineman. They canā€™t see whatā€™s happening behind them. Play till the whistle

This is why I don't make assumptions without the full clip.

Penning is getting on people nerve because he doesn't quit on the play. Which is what I would expect of from a rookie

The second one was definitely well after the whistle though.

D-line gotta do their job as well because a good QB(especially a mobile one) will eat any secondary up with time.
No doubt and I have no question they will. Despite injuries and suspensions last year this D line still found a way to eat. There are teams that have more talent and bigger names but nobody plays with more effort. I think we have one of the best D line coaches in football if not the best. And he has a lot of tools to work with.

I'm struggling to see what the problem is with Penning. He man-handled Turner yesterday then Turner threw punches. Now JT Gray is getting blocked and wants to fight. What's the problem? Is he still blocking after the whistle? There was no whistle on JT Gray...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom