Saints Training Camp Updates 8-2-22 (1 Viewer)

I'm struggling to see what the problem is with Penning. He man-handled Turner yesterday then Turner threw punches. Now JT Gray is getting blocked and wants to figth. What's the problem? Is he still blocking after the whistle? There was no whistle on JT Gray...
Ceedy came into the league the same way being chirpy and getting under ppl skin. Play well and don’t get flagged and he will be a fan favorite. He reminds me of when Armstead blocked that Vikings LB like 15 yards out of bounds lol

I'm struggling to see what the problem is with Penning. He man-handled Turner yesterday then Turner threw punches. Now JT Gray is getting blocked and wants to fight. What's the problem? Is he still blocking after the whistle? There was no whistle on JT Gray...

LOL.

Everyone pre draft " We need nasty OLman"

*** Draft Penning

Everyone after 3rd practice " Penning needs to dial it back"

LOL.

Everyone pre draft " We need nasty OLman"

*** Draft Penning

Everyone after 3rd practice " Penning needs to dial it back"

When Penning is an All-Pro assets. Yeah, I don't want him to go hard on every play in practice and make some business decision in practice.

He's not.

Right now, he's a rookie and he got to improve a lot in a short amount of time to just crack that week one lineup. So, I have no issues with Penning. I love the effort and motor.

We used to complain about how Ruiz and Peat where soft in their rookie year. Penning is just built different.

i hope he can draw unsportsmanlike penalty on the defense as well too. That's an underrated talent.

Who is this unknown D-Lineman he speaks of?
No doubt. That's what I want to know. I'm imagining this large human from parts unknown walking into the facility without even giving his name and demanding a helmet and pads. Then walking onto the practice field and throwing grown men around like it's nothing.

Maybe this is the guy we all hoped Walter Thomas would be. But since he's unknown we might never know. Hopefully he comes back tomorrow.

I'm struggling to see what the problem is with Penning. He man-handled Turner yesterday then Turner threw punches. Now JT Gray is getting blocked and wants to fight. What's the problem? Is he still blocking after the whistle? There was no whistle on JT Gray...
💯 agree. Maybe something we aren’t seeing or hearing.

Ceedy came into the league the same way being chirpy and getting under ppl skin. Play well and don’t get flagged and he will be a fan favorite. He reminds me of when Armstead blocked that Vikings LB like 15 yards out of bounds lol
I remember putting my TV to record when NFL network was going to re-show that highlight and I replayed that over and over and I couldn’t stop laughing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom