Saints Training Camp Updates 8-3-18 (1 Viewer)

Hopefully it stays that way and we can let Davenport soak up as much knowledge and technique as possible. Save his fresh legs for the 4th quarter.
Yeah unfortunately that's not how any of this works.

If he misses an extensive amount of preseason, his first year of having any impact is in serious jeopardy.

Did you feel that way about Ellerbe? I remember tons of people on this board who would make similar jokes about him and no one got butthurt. Anzalone apparently is still in the honeymoon phase where he's beyond any kind of questioning (I wouldn't even call the comment criticism).

And again, I think he's going to be really good...if, he stays healthy.

Don't you think everybody knows about his past injuries? Everybody knows he will only be good if he stays healthy. Now that it's clear for everybody can we stop about talking his injuries every time he makes a good play ?

So basically never say anything that isn't totally complimentary of any Saint. Got it.

There is a huge difference between saying something not complementary and saying as if it was a fact that some player will get injured. It's very bad taste, doesn't matter his injury history. Nobody is mad because they don't know about Anzalones's past injuries, we are mad because a guy on twitter could only joke about the guy's injuries after he made a good play.

So basically never say anything that isn't totally complimentary of any Saint. Got it.
That’s not even remotely what I said.

Someone gave Anzalone props, saying he was having a very good camp. Some jack hood went out of his way to make a snide comment toward Anzalone. It was an unnecessary jab toward a second-year player.

Someone gave Anzalone props, saying he was having a very good camp. Some jack hood went out of his way to make a snide comment toward Anzalone. It was an unnecessary jab toward a second-year player.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anzalone feels like HOF 8 gamer. Meaning the 8 games a year he plays are going to be fantastic. <a href="John Sigler on Twitter">John Sigler on Twitter</a></p>&mdash; Ralph Malbrough (@SaintsForecast) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/SaintsForecast/status/1025424354677583872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">August 3, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This was the tweet. He was a so called contributing writer for WWL-tv.com but I don't know if he still is. He is just a typical guy who sits behind the computer watching everyone tweet during camp. I don't find anything he writes creditable. It is ok if he had stated the fact that Anzalone has an injury history and his health is a concern. But that snide comment he made right there really irks the hell out of me.

It was a joke. Lighten up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom