Saints Training Camp Updates 8-3-18 (2 Viewers)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Anzalone feels like HOF 8 gamer. Meaning the 8 games a year he plays are going to be fantastic. <a href="John Sigler on Twitter">John Sigler on Twitter</a></p>&mdash; Ralph Malbrough (@SaintsForecast) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/SaintsForecast/status/1025424354677583872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">August 3, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This was the tweet. He was a so called contributing writer for WWL-tv.com but I don't know if he still is. He is just a typical guy who sits behind the computer watching everyone tweet during camp. I don't find anything he writes creditable. It is ok if he had stated the fact that Anzalone has an injury history and his health is a concern. But that snide comment he made right there really irks the hell out of me.

Anzalone maybe be another Ellerbe, just not the body to handle the brutal forces of the NFL. However, let's give him some time. Maybe he didn't have the best trainers and conditioners at UF. Maybe he acted like a 19 year old kid and didn't take conditioning that seriously being an amazing natural athlete. He will have a full offseason with profesional trainers. Let's give him a couple of years to see if he can develop an NFL capable sturdy body. He sure has talent and is well liked by the coaches

Anzalone maybe be another Ellerbe, just not the body to handle the brutal forces of the NFL. However, let's give him some time. Maybe he didn't have the best trainers and conditioners at UF. Maybe he acted like a 19 year old kid and didn't take conditioning that seriously being an amazing natural athlete. He will have a full offseason with profesional trainers. Let's give him a couple of years to see if he can develop an NFL capable sturdy body. He sure has talent and is well liked by the coaches
And that's fair. I have no problem with what you just posted. I just don't like they way he twitted that

Agreed. My die hard Gator fan friend says Anzalone is one of the most talented players he’s ever seen. Extremely athletic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom