Saints Training Camp Updates 8-3-18 (1 Viewer)

He's def opening up the door for Yelder to steal his spot and for Dan Arnold to end up on the Practice Squad(or stick as well and keep 4). He's only got 1 year left on his contract so the financial burden if he is indeed cut is slim. He's also likely to get picked up by anyone so he could end up being an on call veteran during the season. Would give him time to get healthy too. Early speculation but being in the cold tub aint helping anyone and Yelder is already a willing blocker that has more upside as a pass catcher than Hooman does.

Last edited:
Why because he's skeptical of Anzalone staying healthy?

Can't say I disagree with him. Until he proves he can do it, I'll tend to think he can't. Kinda like Ellerbe. It is what it is.

The problem is people are "expecting" something to happen. That's pessimistic thinking and bad juju too. Everytime he makes a play it's highlighted with "if he can stay healthy" Welp dude is healthy enough to make plays that force you to add that blurb so....might as well relax and back off until he gives a real reason to say it.

The problem is people are "expecting" something to happen. That's pessimistic thinking and bad juju too. Everytime he makes a play it's highlighted with "if he can stay healthy" Welp dude is healthy enough to make plays that force you to add that blurb so....might as well relax and back off until he gives a real reason to say it.

I’m not expecting him to get hurt I’ve just stated that he has an extensive medical history. I’m hopeful as we all are that he can stay healthy and perform as that benefits the team we love.

Can't say I disagree with him. Until he proves he can do it, I'll tend to think he can't. Kinda like Ellerbe. It is what it is.

It's the opposite. It's unfair to keep saying he will get hurt over and over again when he only had one injured season with the saints. At least wait until he gets injured if you are so certain, it's pretty stupid to keep talking how someone will get injured, especially when the guy is doing great at practice

He's def opening up the door for Yelder to steal his spot and for Dan Arnold to end up on the Practice Squad(or stick as well and keep 4). He's only got 1 year left on his contract so the financial burden if he is indeed cut is slim. He's also likely to get picked up by anyone so he could end up being an on call veteran during the season. Would give him time to get healthy too. Early speculation but being in the cold tub aint helping anyone and Yelder is already a willing blocker that has more upside as a pass catcher than Hooman does.
Yea what you say is true. I just like what Hoomanawanui brings to the table when healthy.
Questions: How well do the tools know the offense
Does Drew trust them with the wrinkles in the red zone?

Maybe I’m overvaluing Hooman. I dunno

He was responding to a tweet by a fan who was praising Anza’s performance so far in camp. Immediate negativity in people is a trait that I have no patience for. If you are going to be negative, at least make your joke funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom