Saints Training Camp Updates 8-3-19 (1 Viewer)

Great anticipation on the PBU, but...

why is he not using his right hand - I think he'd have had a great chance at an INT if he did.

That’s why he plays DB and not WR

I haven't heard anything about Taylor Stallworth. I mean this guy logged in some serious time at DT for an undrafted FA rookie last year & did nice job of run stuffing & supporting the middle on pass rush as well. is he okay?

I haven't heard anything about Taylor Stallworth. I mean this guy logged in some serious time at DT for an undrafted FA rookie last year & did nice job of run stuffing & supporting the middle on pass rush as well. is he okay?
Think I read he won a rep against McCoy in 1v1 O-line / D-line drills, but other than that nothing.

Any information on the Emmanuel Butler injury?

Nope! Even if it was the regular season, knowing SP, all he would say, “He’s got a leg”!

Gee, thanks Coach! ?

Seriously tho, despite injuries to both Butler n Kirkwood, we haven’t added any new WRs to the roster. So at the least, I’ll take that as a good sign that it’s nothing major.

In the practice I went to on Thursday, he had a run stuff/TFL on a Washington run up the middle in the first 11v11 session. I believe it was with the 2nd team defense since Bridgewater was the QB but still. It was pleasant seeing him pop up.

By the way, thank you so much for the people posting the tweets & video highlights on here. And thanks to all our media guys that are working so hard to bring us up to date. ( except you Duncan aka Mr. Negrep).

Thanks all. It was my first training camp thread of the season. I see a lot of promising things. this could be a formidable team.

Thanks all. It was my first training camp thread of the season. I see a lot of promising things. this could be a formidable team.
The Saints are more than just formidable. On paper the Saints are definitely one of a very small handful of teams that are most likely to show up in Miami next February.
We all know the kinds of things that could stand in our way from that goal... but the level of talent is not one of them.

We simply need to get the breaks that are generally out of our control, and we will be there! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom