Saints Training Camp Updates 8-3-22 (1 Viewer)

Then, you don't draft that guy. If you watched his college tape and thought he'd not do the same going forward, DO NOT DRAFT HIM.

Personally, he doesn't bother me at all.
…what do you think nfl coaches do?

99% (low estimate) of college players are drafted/signed on POTENTIAL
Each and every team/coach assumes they’re going to add to or polish their game - especially a project like TP

I, for one, welcome our aggressive, mean streak LT overlords.

We need fire. We need intensity. You can't teach that stuff.

What you can teach is how to control it, how to ride that fine line, and how to win games the smart way. CJGJ on our offensive line???? I'll take it!

All this discussion about Penning is moot until we see him in an exhibition game and the zebras are making the calls.
Like... Have you ever watched a Saints game? We get called for the tiniest microscopic things imaginable away from the play... While other teams got away with murder.

So... Penning is going to have a reputation before he evens takes a live snap. Penning has to be more finessed and not swing back at players.

The Penning thing is much ado about nothing, the standard camp scuffles that happen every year.

He'll respond to getting tossed and be better for it, at least I hope...:oops:
But we are bored...

Allen is that guy who buys a pit bull then gets mad at the dog for biting
Or he’s the guy who gets a pit bull for what he can do, he just needs the pit I’ll to know when and how to behave. As people have said, have in learn from CJGJ. Get the opposing players bent and fired up, but learn when to walk away and let the other player be the fool and get the penalty. It was irritating watching Steve Smoth do it all those years, it’s fun watching CJGJ do it, and this guy will be too when he learns how to mentally play the game and turn it back on the defense

The Penning thing is much ado about nothing, the standard camp scuffles that happen every year.

He'll respond to getting tossed and be better for it, at least I hope...:oops:
Funny that I'm about to see Much Ado About Nothing.

There will be officials at practice at some point, and that will tell us something about Penning.

Like... Have you ever watched a Saints game? We get called for the tiniest microscopic things imaginable away from the play... While other teams got away with murder.

So... Penning is going to have a reputation before he evens takes a live snap. Penning has to be more finessed and not swing back at players.

Will be interesting to see how things change with Payton no longer being our coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom