Saints Training Camp Updates 8-4-22 (1 Viewer)

I was just thinking how I haven’t heard a peep about Lattimore, guess he’s doing his thing lol
The thing with Lattimore is, not only are we not hearing his name in regards to him making plays, we're also not hearing aobut WR's making plays against him. We are only left to make assumptions. In this case, since he's a DB, we can assume that he's simply shutting his man down to the point that he isn't being thrown to. If thats true, you gotta love it.

This offense in the super small amount time at full strength be giving our defense issues.

I'm excited for the season.
I'd say the opposite, this Defense has been giving the offense its fair share of fits with the play of the secondary. Iron sharpening Iron.

I'd say the opposite, this Defense has been giving the offense its fair share of fits with the play of the secondary. Iron sharpening Iron.
I can't wait to hear about 11 on 11 with everyone healthy and participating. Davenport, MT,Honey Badger, etc.

This feels like a Superbowl squad and everyday... They are trading blows like a heavyweight title boxing match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom