Saints Training Camp Updates 8-4-22 (1 Viewer)

7-ON-7:

Jameis Winston went 3-of-3 in drills, hitting passes to Alvin Kamara, Jarvis Landry, and Tre'Quan Smith. His first rep was a no throw due to pressure.

11 on 11

Winston had just one pass, hitting Olave on a comeback route with Tanoh Kpassagnon providing the pressure. He was sacked the play before by Carl Granderson, although the pass was caught later by Tre'Quan Smith. Granderson beat Trevor Penning with ease. Pete Werner and Kaden Elliss had good run stops to start the series.

The final team drills period for Winston saw him go 3-of-4. He hit Juwan Johnson for a deep gain off the right side. He'd hit Marquez Callaway on a curl route on the next play, have an overthrow to Olave on a deep out, and then find Adam Trautman near the sideline. Zack Baun stripped Trautman near the sideline, however, as the defense recovered the fumble.

Another good day by Winston

Does anyone have any video footage from today's practice?

Being out here on the "left" coast, any type of New Orleans Saints football coverage/news is damn near scarce.

I still think Trevor got a bad wrap because he had the worst supporting cast of the guys who started (Book got a pass because he was a rook).
I would agree because at 1st. He had to overcome a lot of bad drops. Then, teams started to figure him out and he was just struggling so bad as a starter. He's a great relief guy, but he can't start.

I suspect this is news to several of us.
Tony Romo wanted to get in on the action, so he changed his name and joined the Saints.
SB? I'd have to hold up on that, but this is definitely a play off caliber team if health permits, but this Teams will go as far as Winston and the Defense takes us with an emphasis on WINSTON.
just won’t give the guy a break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom